What I do when I turn anti-social

16.02.00



I am so weird asf, like I am a fully 100% extrovert but PERIODICALLY, I don't feel like socializing at all. But also feel like wondering if there is also anyone who can understand me. But also, at the same time, I don't feel like trusting anyone too. I am so complicated hu hu hu. I am a mess.

So, here are the list of my activities when I feel like not wanting to meet or socialize with like literally ANYONE:


  1. Playing with my cat
  2. Staying in my room all the time
  3. Not updating any social media (excluded this blog and twitter because, who goes to twitter and this blog anyway?)
  4. NOT-REPLYING-ANY-MESSAGE (excluded those who matter for me.)
  5. Watching youtube; the only escape
  6. Crying on bed
  7. Crying on desk
  8. Waiting for anyone to finally realize how broken my inner peace is, for no reason. I mean, it is just broken
  9. Waiting for anyone who COMPLETELY understands how it feels to have a broken inner peace
  10. Waiting for anyone who doesn't judge me when I don't feel like replying people's messages because i just feel like I don't
Welcome to my life, anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe